This policy applies to information of clients, contacts, candidates and all other persons about whom da professionals holds information. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, and store. For us, confidentiality was and always will be very important.
In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to da professionals, a company registered in Switzerland with No. CHE-105.867.343, registered office at Florastrasse 49, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland, and “you” means the individual to whom the information relates.
Information we may collect
- your name
- your contact information such as your address, email address, and telephone number
- information about you that you provide us with in relation to your or our job searches and assignments such as your CV and professional qualifications
- your correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
How we collect information about you
- Provision of information by you or third parties in the context of fulfilling a job search mandate
- your use of the forms on our website
- your use of the forms on our profiles on third party professional sites, such as LinkedIn, XING, HSGAlumni etc.
What we do with the information we gather
We use your information to:
- provide information about our services to you, provided that you have not objected to the use of your data for this purpose
- keep you informed when a mandate arises where your profile fits (if relevant)
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us
- communicate with you
- administer our site and for internal operations, including inquiries, data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- ensure security and check your identity
Legal basis for processing
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- for the performance of contracts to which you might or will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are: (i) to provide and develop our products, services and websites and other platforms, on which we are active;; and (ii) for our own marketing and research.
Sharing Your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our services, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
We may also share your personal information with:
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so
- other business entities in the event that should we plan to merge with, or be acquired
- another business entity, or if we undergo a re-organisation with that entity.
Transferring Your Information outside the EU
Today, all our data is stored in Switzerland and the EU. Nevertheless, your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the EU and may also be processed by staff operating outside the EU who work for us, or for one of our service providers.
When we, or our permitted third parties, transfer your information outside the EU, we or they will impose obligations on the recipients of that data to protect your information to the standard required in the EU or otherwise require the recipient to subscribe to international frameworks intended to enable secure data sharing. In the case of transfers by us, we may also transfer your information where: (i) the transfer is to a country deemed to provide adequate protection of your information by the European Commission; or (ii) where you have consented to the transfer.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you
- to rectify your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent)
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section
- to restrict processing of your personal data
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances
- to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing to email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for job searches or newsletters we may use your personal information to send you information about da professionals ag and their mandates. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time, details of how to unsubscribe will be included on each electronic mailing we send you.
You also have the option of “unsubscribing” from our company at any time thereby disabling any further such e-mail or other communication from being sent to you by emailing email@example.com.
We will action any opt out request from you without delay.
How long will we keep Your information
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject.
Where we are permitted to send you direct communications, we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us. If you opt out from receiving our inquiries, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent un-authorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Sites
Certain features of our site will allow for social networking. You should ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be sent, collected or used by other users, such as profile details or e-mail address.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, every data subject has the right to enforce his/her rights in court or to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. The competent data protection authority of Switzerland is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (http://www.edoeb.admin.ch).
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your computer and automatically saved by the web browser on your computer or mobile device, when you visit our website
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and permanent cookies to save the user preferences regarding language. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use traffic log information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy.